How PubMed Works On Demand is made up of 4 independent classes. Each class requires a separate registration. You can register for one, some or all.
The individual modules are:
- How PubMed Works: Introduction
- How PubMed Works: Selection
- How PubMed Works: MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
- How PubMed Works: ATM (Automatic Term Mapping)
How PubMed Works: ATM (Automatic Term Mapping)
- Describe the contents of the 3 Translation Tables.
- Explain the order of ATM
- Analyze Search Details to verify term mapping.
- Locate PubMed's list of indexed phrases
- Describe 3 Ways to bypass ATM