How PubMed Works: Selection On-Demand
How PubMed Works On Demand is made up of 4 independent classes. Each class requires a separate registration. You can register for one, some or all.
The individual modules are:
- How PubMed Works: Introduction
- How PubMed Works: Selection
- How PubMed Works: MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
- How PubMed Works: ATM (Automatic Term Mapping)
How PubMed Works: Selection
- Describe some issues and concerns surrounding the current publishing landscape.
- Articulate NLM responsibilities and practices in collecting and providing access to the biomedical literature.
- Explain what is referenced in the PubMed database.
- Describe the selection criteria for the different components of the PubMed database.
- Find additional resources for authors and librarians on assessing publication quality.
CE Credits: 1.50
Class Experience Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
This class is sponsored by NTO.